Raspberry Pi Camera Board 8MP V2
The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 23mm x 9mm. It also weighs just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable. The high quality Sony IMX219 image sensor itself has a native resolution of 8 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens on-board.
In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- 8 megapixel camera capable of taking photographs of 3280 x 2464 pixels
- Capture video at 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 resolutions
- All software is supported within the latest version of Raspbian Operating System
- Applications: CCTV security camera, motion detection, time lapse photography
- Zur Verwendung mit Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi
- Lieferumfang des Kits Raspberry Pi Camera v2
- SVHC To Be Advised