Adafruit Proto-Shield für Arduino R3
Works with the Uno! This prototyping shield is the best out there (well, we think so, at least). It works with UNO, NG, Diecimila and Duemilanove Arduinos. You can use it with a Leonardo but it will not break out the hardware SPI pins (they're only on the ISP connector underneath) or the IOREF/SDA/SCL pins. However, the SDA/SCL pins on the Leonardo are also on digital #2 and #3 so you can still use them by connecting to #2 and #3.
Check out these awesome specifications:
- It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototying grid with big pads
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 2 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
Comes as a kit of parts, however its very easy to assemble even for beginning solderers.
Arduino and breadboards are not included!